JAPR is aligned with the Taylor & Francis ethical guidelines.
As JAPR grows, we will apply for membership of the
Committee on Publication Ethics COPE
Directory of Open Access Journals DOAJ
Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association OASPA
The JAPR Editorial Board will:
- Give unbiased assessment of each manuscript submitted for publication. It will be assessed on merit, regardless of the author’s race, religion, nationality, gender, seniority or institutional affiliation
- Process submissions in as short a time as possible
- Not disclose the identity of peer reviewers unless the reviewers choose to do so
- Investigate any credible allegation of misconduct
- Publish a notice of correction if conclusions or significant parts of an article are shown to be incorrect
The JAPR Board is committed to producing a high-quality journal to provide an accessible, affordable forum for postgraduate students at Australian tertiary institutions to publish their work.